For Small Businesses
As an employer, your ability to offer your workers health insurance helps you recruit and retain the best talent. It helps keep your employees healthier, happier and more productive. And, we now cover businesses with up to 100 employees!
Did your employer send you? Visit our Employees page to sign up for the insurance your employer is providing through Connect for Health Colorado®.
Making Group Health Insurance Easier
Connect for Health Colorado® offers many ways to improve the process of covering your employees:
- Expand Employee Options: Offer your employees multiple plan choices.
- Set Your Benefit Budget: You can choose your level of contribution and let your employees choose their coverage.
- Open Year Round: You can begin coverage any time, you’re not required to wait for an open enrollment period.
Federal tax credits are available for small employers and non-profits to help cover the cost of health insurance for employees and their families. These tax credits can be as much as 50 percent of premium costs for small employers and 35 percent of premium costs for non-profits.
To qualify, small employers must:
- Provide health insurance to employees and cover at least 50 percent of the cost of single coverage.
- Employ fewer than 25 full-time workers (employers with fewer than 50 part-time workers may be eligible).
- Pay average annual wages below $50,000, excluding the wages of owners and their families.
Get Started Today!Small Business Enrollment Resources Estimate Your Small Business Tax Credit Get Free, Expert Help
You can also call our dedicated Small Business line at 855-873-6170.