As an employer, your ability to offer your workers health insurance helps you recruit and retain the best talent. It helps keep your employees healthier, happier and more productive. Did your employer send you? Visit our Employees Page to sign up for the insurance your employer is providing through Connect for Health Colorado®.
Connect for Health Colorado offers many ways to improve the process of covering your employees:
- Simplify Choices: Compare multiple health plan benefits and premiums side by side.
- Expand Employee Options: Offer your employees multiple carrier and plan choices.
- Set Your Benefit Budget: You can choose your level of contribution and let your employees choose their coverage.
- Open Year Round: You can begin coverage anytime, you’re not required to wait for an open enrollment period.
Federal tax credits are available for small employers and non-profits to help cover the cost of health insurance for employees and their families. These tax credits can be as much as 50 percent of premium costs for small employers and 35 percent of premium costs for non-profits.Calculate the Small Business Tax Credit!
We understand that shopping for health insurance can be complicated, which is why we have a high-quality Customer Support Network to help you every step of the way.
If you are new to the insurance-buying process or just want more help, we have more than 1,500 certified Brokers who can help at no cost to you. They can meet with you in person to offer assistance with the application process, plan evaluation and enrollment. If you currently work with a Broker, check to see if they are certified with us.
You can also work with one of our certified Health Coverage Guides who typically work at local non-profits providing education and outreach. They can also help you understand the basics of enrolling and choosing the right plan for you and your employees. Find a Health Coverage Guide in your area.
If you are comfortable shopping on your own, we offer many decision support tools to guide you through the online shopping process.See if You're Eligible for a Tax Credit!
- If you aren’t using a Broker or Health Coverage Guide, you can call our dedicated Small Business line at 855-873-6170 to answer your questions over the phone.
- We’re also available to assist via online chat at any point in the process.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I choose a plan(s)?
What is the penalty if I decide to not to purchase health insurance for my employees?
What if I offer health insurance but an employee can’t afford it?
How do I count my employees?