Small Business Coverage
As an employer, your ability to offer your workers health insurance helps you recruit and retain the best talent. It helps keep your employees healthier, happier and more productive. And, we now cover businesses with up to 100 employees!
Making group health insurance easier
Connect for Health Colorado® with Kaiser Permanente and Delta Dental offer many ways to cover your employees:
- Expand employee options: Offer your employees multiple plan choices.
- Set your benefit budget: You can choose your level of contribution and let your employees choose their coverage.
- Open year round: You can begin coverage any time, you’re not required to wait for an open enrollment period.
- Dental coverage: Offered by Delta Dental of Colorado
Small business enrollment resources
Following are forms to assist you with getting your employees covered through Kaiser Permanente.
Medical coverage with Kaiser Permanente®
Email the Employer Application, Enrollment Spreadsheet, and Colorado Employee Uniform Applications.
Note: E-mail may pass through public and private networks and may be accessed and viewed by other users, without your knowledge or permission. For this reason, Connect for Health Colorado recommends that you do not send non-encrypted Personally Identifiable Information (PII) via e-mail. Connect for Health Colorado is not responsible for the security or confidentiality of non-encrypted PII sent to using e-mail communications.
For help with your medical coverage application, please contact your Broker or Kaiser Permanente directly at 1-866-331-2091.
Dental Coverage with Delta Dental of Colorado®
Through Delta Dental of Colorado, the state’s leading dental benefits company, your employees have two options:
- Group application packet
- Employee enrollment form – Please submit a separate form for each employee electing coverage
Email the Group Application Packet and Employee Enrollment Forms. For help with your dental coverage application, please contact your Broker or Delta Dental of Colorado by email or call 1-800-610-0201, option 3, then option 1.
Federal tax credits are available for small employers and non-profits to help cover the cost of health insurance for employees and their families. These tax credits can be as much as 50 percent of premium costs for small employers and 35 percent of premium costs for non-profits.
To qualify, small employers must:
- Provide health insurance to employees and cover at least 50 percent of the cost of single coverage.
- Employ fewer than 25 full-time workers (employers with fewer than 50 part-time workers may be eligible).
- Pay average annual wages below $50,000, excluding the wages of owners and their families.
Get started today!Small business quick proposal tool Estimate your small business tax credit