Dental Plan Options
Protecting your eyes and teeth are important parts of overall health. Like medical plans, dental and vision plans help you pay for services and preventive care. You can sign up for a dental plan during the Open Enrollment Period, which runs Nov. 1 through Jan. 15. You can shop for dental plans by calling us at:
Individuals and families can choose from 11 dental plans offered by three carriers:
We all want to connect more with what matters most in our lives — and our health is at the heart of it all. When you choose Anthem for your dental coverage, you can feel confident your oral health is supported by a name you know and trust.
All Anthem dental plans offer:
• 100% coverage in network for dental cleanings, exams, and X-rays with no waiting periods.
• Network discounts – you can save more by visiting one of our in-network dentists.
• Online resources, including our dental cost estimator that helps you estimate your cost for procedures before your visit.
• Quality coverage for everyone – adults and children.
Let Anthem connect you to the right dental plan for your needs and budget, moving you closer to your healthiest life, and closer to what matters most.
When you care for your teeth, gums, and oral health, your whole body benefits! Cigna makes is easy with flexible, affordable dental insurance plans:
- $0 preventive care* – No copays or deductibles for cleanings, routine x-rays, and more with in-network dentists.
- Nationwide network – Visit dentists in our national network of over 92,700 unique providers at nearly 309,000 locations.**
- Brighter ScoreTM – Let’s you compare network dentists for affordability, professional history, and patient experience.
- 24/7/365 Customer Service – Call whenever it’s most convenient for you.
Visit www.Cigna.com OR call 1-855-352-1604 to learn more or get a quote.
*Not all preventive services are covered, including athletic mouth guards. Refer to the policy for a complete list of covered and non-covered preventive services. Frequency limitations apply.
**Cigna data as of July 2021. Subject to change
Ratings are based on medical measures only
Delta Dental of Colorado is the state’s leading dental benefits company and the only one based in Colorado.
- Offering affordable, comprehensive dental plans for individuals, families, and businesses. It’s easy to find a dentist from one of the largest dental networks in the state.
- Claims are processed quickly and accurately, leading to high member satisfaction.
- Customer service is located in Denver to provide the service you expect when you need it.
- On our website, members can find explanations of benefits, estimated costs, and other information 24/7.
- We have a free mobile app available for iOS and Android.
- As a nonprofit, we contribute more than half of what we earn back to the community.
The Delta Dental plans offered through Connect for Health Colorado are not rated. Star ratings only apply to medical plans.
Delta Dental offers Individual and Family as well as Small Business dental plans through Connect for Health Colorado.
Customer service phone number: (800) 610-0201
Thinking about dental insurance for your children?
Learn more about children’s dental benefits through Connect for Health Colorado.
Dental plan option for small businesses
Employers with 50 or fewer employees can choose from a variety of dental plans offered by Delta Dental of Colorado. Please contact your broker or call Delta Dental at 1-800-610-0201 to get started.
*Please be aware that some dental plans apply to children only.
You can enroll in vision plans throughout the year at any time year-round.
Connect for Health Colorado offers our customers access to individual vision insurance plans through a partnership with Vision Service Plan (VSP). As the largest not-for-profit vision insurance plan in America, VSP covers nearly 70 million customers in the United States, including many Coloradans. VSP has more than over 1,100 eye-care professionals around the state in Colorado. VSP offers affordable and valuable insurance plans for individuals and families.
|Base Benefit||Monthly Premiums||Annual Premiums|
|Member + 1||$24.57||$294.84|
|Member + Family||$33.68||$404.16|
- Exam every 12 months/lenses every 12 months/frame every 12 months
- $15 CoPay for exam/$25 CoPay for materials
- $150 retail frame allowance /$150 elective contact lens allowance (contacts may be selected in lieu of glasses)