Dental Plan Options
Protecting your eyes and teeth are important parts of overall health. Like medical plans, dental and vision plans help you pay for services and preventive care. You can sign up for a dental plan during the Open Enrollment Period, which runs November 1-January 15. You can shop for dental plans by calling us at:
Individuals and families can choose from 12 dental plans offered by four carriers:
We understand the importance of finding the right dental plan to protect both your health and your budget. When you choose Anthem for your dental coverage, you can feel confident your oral health is supported by a name you know and trust.
All Anthem dental plans offer:
- 100% in-network coverage network for dental cleanings, exams, and X-rays with no waiting periods.
- Network discounts, so you can save more by visiting one of our in-network dentists.
- Online resources, including our dental cost estimator that can help determine procedure costs before your visit.
- Quality coverage for everyone, both adults and children.
Experience matters in healthcare. Let our Anthem team connect you to the best dental plan for your needs. To learn more, visit anthem.com or call 888-811-2101.
Blue View Vision
We all want to connect more with what matters most in our lives — and our health is at the heart of it all. When you choose Anthem for your vision coverage, you can feel confident your eye health is supported by a name you know and trust. With Blue View Vision, you can choose from more than 42,000 eye doctors and other eye care providers at over 32,000 locations.1 Our network is one of the largest in the country, so you will be able to receive your eye care and eyewear just about anywhere.
Let Anthem connect you to the right vision plan for your needs and budget, moving you closer to your healthiest life, and closer to what matters most. Shop now.
1 Zeils Network 360® data, January 2023
When you care for your teeth, gums, and oral health, your whole body benefits! Cigna makes is easy with flexible, affordable dental insurance plans:
- $0 preventive care* – No copays or deductibles for cleanings, routine x-rays, and more with in-network dentists.
- Nationwide network – Visit dentists in our national network of over 92,700 unique providers at nearly 309,000 locations.**
- Brighter ScoreTM – Let’s you compare network dentists for affordability, professional history, and patient experience.
- 24/7/365 Customer Service – Call whenever it’s most convenient for you.
Visit www.Cigna.com OR call 1-855-352-1604 to learn more or get a quote.
*Not all preventive services are covered, including athletic mouth guards. Refer to the policy for a complete list of covered and non-covered preventive services. Frequency limitations apply.
**Cigna data as of July 2021. Subject to change
Delta Dental of Colorado is the state’s leading dental benefits company and the only one based in Colorado.
- Offering affordable, comprehensive dental plans for individuals, families, and businesses. It’s easy to find a dentist from one of the largest dental networks in the state.
- Claims are processed quickly and accurately, leading to high member satisfaction.
- Customer service is located in Denver to provide the service you expect when you need it.
- On our website, members can find explanations of benefits, estimated costs, and other information 24/7.
- We have a free mobile app available for iOS and Android.
- As a nonprofit, we contribute more than half of what we earn back to the community.
The Delta Dental plans offered through Connect for Health Colorado are not rated. Star ratings only apply to medical plans.
Delta Dental offers Individual and Family as well as Small Business dental plans through Connect for Health Colorado.
Customer service phone number: (800) 610-0201
Solstice – Bringing Brighter Moments
We understand that your oral health is a vital component of your overall well-being. We’re here to secure your health for all the bright moments to come by offering you a dental insurance package that goes beyond coverage – it’s your key to a confident and radiant smile.
Our affordable rates include rich savings and dental benefits including:
- Two FREE routine cleanings per year
- An Open-Access provider network (see any in-network provider of your choice)
- NO waiting periods or rosters
- Pediatric coverage for children up to age 16
- Orthodontia and other specialty coverage for both children and adults
When you become a Solstice member, you become family. We take pride in offering high-touch customer service to each of our members and provide a multitude of resources to guide you through your oral health journey.
To learn more about Solstice, contact us at: 1-855-574-1284, Monday – Friday, from 8am – 8pm ET or visit us online at: www.solsticecare.com.
Thinking about dental insurance for your children?
Learn more about children’s dental benefits through Connect for Health Colorado.
Dental plan option for small businesses
Employers with 50 or fewer employees can choose from a variety of dental plans offered by Delta Dental of Colorado. Please contact your broker or call Delta Dental at 1-800-610-0201 to get started.
*Please be aware that some dental plans apply to children only.
You can enroll in an individual vision plan anytime throughout the year and use your vision benefits the same day you enroll.
Connect for Health Colorado offers our customers access to quality vision care benefits through our partnership with VSP® Individual Vision Plans (VSP). As the largest not-for-profit vision insurance plan in America, VSP covers more than 80 million customers in the United States, including many Coloradans and has more than 36,000 eye-care professionals nationwide. VSP gives you access to the quality vision care you deserve at an affordable price for all of your family’s vision needs.
|Member + 1
|Member + Family
- Exam every 12 months/lenses every 12 months/frame every 12 months
- $15 CoPay for exam/$25 CoPay for materials
- $150 retail frame allowance /$150 elective contact lens allowance (contacts may be selected in lieu of glasses)