Dental Plan Options
Customers must experience a Qualifying Life Change Event to enroll in a dental plan outside of the Open Enrollment Period, which runs Nov. 1 through Jan. 15. You can shop for dental plans by calling us at:
Individuals and families can choose from 11 dental plans offered by three carriers:
Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield serves the dental benefit needs of millions of Americans through individual and family coverage, and through several of the world’s leading commercial, labor and government employer groups. With a track record of more than 46 years supported by sophisticated technology and approximately 800 team members focused exclusively on the dental business, Anthem is well-equipped to meet and exceed customers’ dental product, service and provider access expectations. Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Colorado is a subsidiary of Anthem, Inc., one of the nation’s leading health benefit companies.
Read more about Anthem’s Dental Company Profile.
When you care for your teeth, gums, and oral health, your whole body benefits! Cigna makes it easy with flexible, affordable dental insurance plans:
- $0 preventive care—No copays or deductibles for cleanings, routine x-rays, and more with in-network dentists.
- Nationwide network—Visit dentists in our national network of over 93,000 unique providers at nearly 290,000 locations.
- Brighter Score™—Lets you compare network dentists for affordability, professional history, and patient experience.
- 24/7/365 Customer Service—Call whenever it’s most convenient for you.
Visit www.Cigna.com OR call 1-855-352-1604 to learn more or to get a quote.
Not all preventive services are covered, including athletic mouth guards. Refer to the policy for a complete list of covered and non-covered preventive services. Frequency limitations apply.
Ratings are based on medical measures only
Delta Dental of Colorado is the state’s leading dental benefits company and the only one based in Colorado.
- Offering affordable, comprehensive dental plans for individuals, families, and businesses. It’s easy to find a dentist from one of the largest dental networks in the state.
- Claims are processed quickly and accurately, leading to high member satisfaction.
- Customer service is located in Denver to provide the service you expect when you need it.
- On our website, members can find explanations of benefits, estimated costs, and other information 24/7.
- We have a free mobile app available for iOS and Android.
- As a nonprofit, we contribute more than half of what we earn back to the community.
The Delta Dental plans offered through Connect for Health Colorado are not rated. Star ratings only apply to medical plans.
Delta Dental offers Individual and Family as well as Small Business dental plans through Connect for Health Colorado.
Customer service phone number: (800) 610-0201
Thinking about dental insurance for your children?
Learn more about children’s dental benefits through Connect for Health Colorado.
Dental plan option for small businesses
Employers with 50 or fewer employees can choose from a variety of dental plans offered by Delta Dental of Colorado. Please contact your broker or call Delta Dental at 1-800-610-0201 to get started.
*Please be aware that some dental plans apply to children only.
You can enroll in vision plans throughout the year at any time year-round.
Connect for Health Colorado offers our customers access to individual vision insurance plans through a partnership with Vision Service Plan (VSP). As the largest not-for-profit vision insurance plan in America, VSP covers nearly 70 million customers in the United States, including many Coloradans. VSP has more than over 1,100 eye-care professionals around the state in Colorado. VSP offers affordable and valuable insurance plans for individuals and families.
|Base Benefit||Monthly Premiums||Annual Premiums|
|Member + 1||$24.57||$294.84|
|Member + Family||$33.68||$404.16|
- Exam every 12 months/lenses every 12 months/frame every 12 months
- $15 CoPay for exam/$25 CoPay for materials
- $150 retail frame allowance /$150 elective contact lens allowance (contacts may be selected in lieu of glasses)