Apply for new savings and enroll in a health plan through Aug. 15, 2021
The recently passed American Rescue Plan (ARP) provides more financial help for health insurance and makes health coverage offered through Connect for Health Colorado more affordable.
More savings for more people than ever before
Whether you are just hearing about us for the first time, or have been here in the past but didn’t qualify for help paying for health insurance at the time – it’s worth a look now. An individual can save an average of 49% more on their monthly premium after financial help is applied.
How do you start shopping?
Compare plans and estimate your financial help before you shop.
Use our quick and easy online tool to compare plans before you start your application based on what matters to you most – including:
- covered doctors and medications,
- monthly premium,
- possible financial help, and
- estimated total healthcare costs for the year.
Consider including dental and vision plans.
Dental and vision health are important parts of your overall physical health. You can protect your eyes and teeth, too, with dental and vision plans.
Talk with a certified expert and select your plan.
Get answers and advice on all of your health insurance questions from one of our certified experts right here in Colorado before you select your plan.
Why get health insurance?
Health insurance helps pay for your health care when you need it most and protects you from financial debt. We’ll help you get lower monthly costs so you can know you’ve got a plan to back you up.
What do I need to apply?
- Names and dates of birth for each person in your household.
- Mailing address. If someone in your household – those you include on your tax return – has a different home address, you’ll need that, too.
- Social Security numbers. Enter the Social Security number of anyone who is applying for coverage. If you leave this blank, you may be asked to provide more information at a later time.
- Immigration document information. Non-citizens who apply for coverage may be asked to provide information from immigration documents.
- How you file your taxes. You may be asked about your filing status and who you claim as a dependent on your taxes.
- Income sources. If you apply for savings, you will enter employer and income information for everyone in your household.
It’s important to know that all health and dental insurance plans through Connect for Health Colorado include free preventive services (called essential health benefits) and coverage for preexisting conditions.
Life change events
You can enroll now if you have just experienced a life change event such as losing job-based coverage, losing coverage through Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid program), getting married or having a baby.
Dental and vision insurance
Protecting your eyes and teeth are important parts of overall health. Like medical plans, dental and vision plans help you pay for services and preventive care. The good news? You can buy a dental and vision plan at any time!
Health Reimbursement Account
Have you received contributions from your employer in a Health Reimbursement Account? Call our Service Center to determine how these funds interact with your marketplace plan – 855-752-6749