Welcome! Connect for Health Colorado® can help you save money on your monthly health insurance costs with a tax credit (if you qualify) AND help you avoid a tax penalty for not having health insurance in 2016. You could face a tax penalty of at least $695 per person in your household, or much more depending on your income, if you go without health insurance in 2016. Let’s get you covered today!
Here’s how to get started:
- See if you qualify for financial assistance!
- Browse our 2016 plans. Find a plan that includes your doctor and medications. Then click “print selected plans” to save your selections for when you’re ready to set-up an account, apply, and complete an application.
- Find in-person help. Find an expert in your area to help you throughout the process. We have walk-in enrollment centers, Brokers, and Health Coverage Guides throughout the state ready to help.
- Once you’re ready to apply, make sure to have some of these documents on hand and about 30 or so minutes to complete the process.
- Nov. 1st
- Open Enrollment begins – start shopping for 2016 health insurance
- Dec. 15th
- Deadline to select coverage beginning Jan.1st
- Dec. 25th
- Deadline to pay insurance company for January 1st coverage
- January 31st
- Last day to apply for 2016 health insurance and avoid a penalty of at least $695 per person, or much higher depending on income.