Open Enrollment for 2019 has ended.
Coloradans with certain scenarios can still buy or change their plans during the year.
Looking for a quality health insurance plan? You’re at the right place. Health insurance helps pay for your care, keep you healthy and protect you from debt. We’re here to guide you through the application process and answer your health insurance questions along the way.
Connect for Health Colorado is the official marketplace for you to:
Shop online and compare plans
from multiple health insurance companies.
Apply for financial help
to lower the cost of your health insurance.
Get help from certified experts
who can guide you through the enrollment process, give advice and answer your questions.
How do you start shopping?
- Compare plans and estimate your financial help before you shop. Use our quick and easy online tool to compare plans based on what matters to you most – including covered doctors and medications, monthly insurance payment (also called your premium), possible financial help and estimated total healthcare costs for the year.
- Consider including dental and vision plans. Dental and vision health are important parts of your overall physical health. You can protect your eyes and teeth, too, with dental and vision plans.
- Talk with a certified expert and select your plan. Get answers and advice on all of your health insurance questions from one of our certified experts right here in Colorado before you select your plan.
It’s important to know that all health and dental insurance plans through Connect for Health Colorado include free preventive services (called essential health benefits) and coverage for preexisting conditions.
Learn More »
Life change events
You can enroll in now if you have just experienced a life change event such as losing job-based coverage, losing coverage through Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid program), getting married or having a baby.
Learn More »
New to buying health insurance?
Shopping for health insurance can be confusing, especially if you’re a first-time buyer. We’ve got you covered. In addition to speaking with one of our certified experts, you can check out our Getting Started links below to help you feel confident buying and using your health insurance.
Why get health insurance?
Health insurance helps pay for your health care when you need it most and protects you from financial debt. We’ll help you get lower monthly costs so you can know you’ve got a plan to back you up.
Explore our health insurance resources
Health insurance can be confusing. Check out our resources below to get comfortable using your health insurance
- Health Insurance 101 Video
- 6 Questions to Ask Before You Buy
- How Costs Work – Key Elements that Determine How Much You Pay
- The Benefits All Plans Cover, Including Free Preventive Care
- Types of Health Insurance Plans
- Ways to Save Before and After You Buy
Once you’re covered:
Unsure what we’re talking about?