Open Enrollment for 2019 has ended.
Coloradans with certain scenarios can still buy or change their plans during the year.
Things change during the year that can affect your health insurance coverage. Whether you need to report a change in your life (like getting a job or having a baby), want to change your health plan, or add dental coverage, we are here to help!
Has your situation changed?
Tell us about changes to your household’s income, size, address, or other life change events.
You might be able to change your health insurance plan during a Special Enrollment Period. It’s also important to update your Connect for Health Colorado account to adjust the amount of financial help you’re getting:
- If your yearly income estimate goes up or your household size goes down, you may qualify for less savings than you’re getting now. If you don’t report the change, you could have to repay tax credits when you file your federal tax return.
- If your yearly income estimate goes down or your household size gets bigger, you could qualify for more savings than you’re getting now. This could lower what you pay in monthly premiums.
Have you had a recent life change event?
Tell us about changes within 30 days.
Call our Customer Service Center at 855-752-6749
so we can help you update your account.
Report changes to your situation
through your online account.
Talk to your broker or assister.
Don’t have one yet? Find expert, in-person help reporting changes about your household.
Do you have other health coverage options now?
If you have the option to enroll in other health coverage, like Health First Colorado, (Colorado’s Medicaid program), Medicare or job-based health insurance, call us right away at 855-PLANS-4-YOU, or login to your account to make updates.
Update your account »
Do you qualify for financial help now?
If you are not currently receiving tax credits or financial assistance to lower your monthly payments and your income has changed, you can quickly check if you now qualify for financial help and view the plans available to you.
Learn more »
Explore our health insurance resources
Health insurance can be confusing. Check out our resources below to get comfortable using your health insurance
- Health Insurance 101 Video
- 6 Questions to Ask Before You Buy
- How Costs Work – Key Elements that Determine How Much You Pay
- The Benefits All Plans Cover, Including Free Preventive Care
- Types of Health Insurance Plans
- Ways to Save Before and After You Buy
Once you’re covered:
Unsure what we’re talking about?