To Our Valued Stakeholders
There is no busier day of the year at Connect for Health Colorado than today. We know from previous years that many of our customers will wait to the last day to put their coverage in place for January. That’s why we will be staffing our call center until midnight tonight and have been working extended hours this week, as so many of you have.
We welcome the interest in our enrollment volume and we will be making another public release Monday of our plan selection totals through today. It will also include auto renewals that will run over the weekend.
Of course, the work doesn’t end there. Here’s a look at what the highlights on our calendar into the new year:
- Monday, December 18: Board of directors meeting, 8:30 a.m.
- Monday, December 25: Call center closed for the holiday.
- Monday, January 1: Call center closed for the holiday.
- Tuesday, January 2: Public update on plan selection totals through December.
- Sunday, January 7: Call center open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Friday, January 12: Last day to enroll for 2018 coverage without a life change event.
Update on CHP+
Without reauthorization of the Child Health Insurance Program, we continue to prepare to bring Colorado families relying on the program into coverage through Connect for Health Colorado. Support for the program is wide. Our Gov. Hickenlooper joined governors in both political parties Tuesday in a letter to Congressional leadership calling for reauthorization.
I hope that in this busy time you are able to take time with family and friends and enjoy the spirit of the holidays.
Kevin Patterson, MURP, MPA
Chief Executive Officer
Connect for Health Colorado