At Connect for Health Colorado®, we’re committed to supporting our Brokers in every way possible by offering you the latest tools and training to help support your customers.
Click the button below to access your Broker account. Call our dedicated Broker line, 855-4-CO-BROKERS (855-426-2765), with any questions on using your Marketplace account.
Broker certification is currently closed for 2015. The process for certification for the 2016 Open Enrollment period will begin again in early fall. The current minimum requirements for certification are:
- A current Colorado Accident & Health license
- Errors and Omissions insurance of at least $1,000,000 per occurrence / $1,000,000 aggregate
- Completion of certification training of 4-6 hours online and 8 hours classroom (subject to future adjustments as curriculum is finalized)
- Passage of a background check performed by Connect for Health Colorado, and
- Signing the Connect for Health Colorado Producer’s Agreement
As a part of the Connect for Health Colorado website, we feature a certified Broker Directory to help connect our customers with or authorize a certified Broker they already work with.