At Connect for Health Colorado®, we’re committed to supporting our Brokers in every way possible by offering you the latest tools and training to help support your customers.
Already certified or need to create an account?
The current minimum requirements for agent/broker certification are:
- A current Colorado Accident & Health license
- Errors and Omissions insurance of at least $1,000,000 per occurrence / $1,000,000 aggregate
- Completion of certification training of 4-6 hours online and 8 hours classroom (subject to future adjustments as curriculum is finalized)
- Passage of a background check performed by Connect for Health Colorado, and
- Signing the Connect for Health Colorado Producer’s Agreement
You will need to set up your learning account, begin your online learning and schedule your in person training workshop. Get Certified. For any questions about your training or certification, please contact Ann Eisenhart at AEisenhart@connectforhealthco.com.
As a part of the Connect for Health Colorado website, we feature a certified Broker Directory to help connect our customers with a certified agent/broker or authorize a certified agent/broker they already work with.
For more information about becoming a certified agent/broker or about how to use the Marketplace, please call 855-4-CO-BROKERS (855-426-2765).