At Connect for Health Colorado®, we’re committed to supporting our Brokers in every way possible by offering you the latest tools and training to help support your customers.
Click the button below to access your Broker account. Call our dedicated Broker line, 855-4-CO-BROKERS (855-426-2765), with any questions on using your Marketplace account.
Certification for 2016
Broker certification is currently OPEN for 2016! If you do not have an account, please create one in our Learning Management System to complete all of the requirements for this year. If you have any questions regarding the training site, please contact Laurel at [email protected]. In addition to training, Brokers must also have:
- A current Colorado Accident & Health license
- Errors and Omissions insurance of at least $1,000,000 per occurrence / $1,000,000 aggregate
- Completion of certification training of 4-6 hours online
- Passage of a background check, and
- Signing the Connect for Health Colorado Producer’s Agreement
As a part of the Connect for Health Colorado website, we feature a certified Broker Directory to help connect our customers with or authorize a certified Broker they already work with.