Information for Completing Enrollments for the New Year: A Message from CEO Patty Fontneau
We have entered our busiest enrollment period and are excited to report a record pace of enrollments this week as more Coloradans are coming to the Marketplace to sign up for health insurance. We exceeded 1,000 enrollments on Wednesday and Thursday and expect to stay busy for the coming weeks. Here’s information for customers to help them complete their payments and get their insurance cards for January 1, 2014 coverage.
- Customers who signed up for health insurance and haven’t already received invoices should receive invoices from carriers within the next 2 weeks. We expect to complete the transfer of all enrollment data to carriers by Monday.
- Follow-up communication about eligibility and enrollment are continuing to go to customers starting this week.
- Customers have until December 23, 2013 to complete the sign-up process for health insurance if they want January 1 coverage. Those who miss that deadline can sign up until March 31, 2014.
- The deadline for customers to submit their first month’s premium payment (for January 1 coverage) has been extended to January 10, 2014. We still encourage customers to send in their payments as early as possible. We’ll provide more details in the coming days on this process.
- The Customer Service Center is open 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Mondays through Saturdays. The toll-free number is 1-855-PLANS-4-YOU (855-752-6749).
- To accommodate more customers, the Customer Service Center will be open for the next three Sundays (December 8, 15 and 22) from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Mondays and Tuesdays are the busiest days at the Customer Service Center. Generally, the best times to call the Customer Service Center are 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- You can connect with local assistance resources in your community during our statewide Holiday Connect to Coverage Campaign. Yesterday, our RV traveled to Fort Morgan and Greeley and today we’re in Fort Collins and Loveland. You can see where we will be here.
- You can find local in-person assistance from certified Health Coverage Guides and Certified Agents/Brokers on our website or through our free Android mobile app.
We are working continuously to improve our operations and customer service. Thank you again for your support and please let us know how we can support you in getting Coloradans covered.