We’ve got you covered during the pandemic
We’ve opened up an Uninsured Enrollment Period from February 8, 2021-May 15, 2021 to help as many people as possible protect their health and safety during the pandemic. Coloradans who are currently uninsured or have recently lost coverage are able to get health insurance that starts on the first day of the month following plan selection.
Coloradans are able to get health insurance for 2021
You qualify if you:
- Currently don’t have health insurance
- Have recently lost your health insurance
- Will lose your health insurance soon
Shop by May 15, 2021 and make these selections
- Select the enrollment reason “Will lose or lost health insurance or am uninsured,” input the event day as today’s date and check the box next to the text “Uninsured today.“
- Enter the date you are applying as the qualifying life change event date
By taking these steps, you will not be asked by the health insurance company to provide documentation to verify your eligibility for the Uninsured Enrollment Period.
Three easy ways to shop
Apply and select a health insurance plan online
Call our Customer Service Center at 855-752-6749
Get help enrolling from a certified expert
Questions about health plan coverage?
Please contact your insurance company directly for questions about plan benefits and how best to access care.
You have 60 days to get health insurance anytime you lose job-based health coverage
We’ve got you covered outside of this COVID-19-related Uninsured Enrollment period too.
Losing job-based health coverage is one example of a life change event that qualifies you for a Special Enrollment Period throughout the year. This means you have a 60-day window to buy or change health plans.