We’ve got you covered during the pandemic
We’ve opened enrollment until at least August 15th to help as many people as possible protect their health and safety during the pandemic. Coloradans who need coverage, or who want to explore how much they can save with Connect for Health Colorado, can enroll now. In most cases, your health insurance starts on the first day of the month after you select your plan.
And, for the first time ever, Coloradans of all income ranges may qualify for financial help to lower their monthly premiums. Learn more »
Coloradans are able to get health insurance for 2021
You qualify if you:
- Currently don’t have health insurance
- Have recently lost or will lose your health insurance
- Are enrolled directly with a health insurance company, but you qualify for savings through Connect for Health Colorado now
- Experience a life-changing event
Shop for plans and make these selections
- Select the enrollment reason “Will lose or lost health insurance, am uninsured, or would like to enroll in a new plan,” input the event day as today’s date and check the box next to the text “Uninsured today.”
- Enter the date you are applying as the qualifying life change event date
By taking these steps, you will not be asked by the health insurance company to provide documentation to verify your eligibility to enroll during our extended enrollment period (now through Aug. 15, 2021).
Three easy ways to shop
Apply and select a health insurance plan online
Call our Customer Service Center at 855-752-6749
Get help enrolling from a certified expert
Questions about health plan coverage?
Please contact your insurance company directly for questions about plan benefits and how best to access care.
You have 60 days to get health insurance anytime you lose job-based health coverage
We’ve got you covered outside of this COVID-19-related Uninsured Enrollment period too.
Losing job-based health coverage is one example of a life change event that qualifies you for a Special Enrollment Period throughout the year. This means you have a 60-day window to buy or change health plans.