We’ve got you covered during this COVID-19 outbreak
An emergency Special Enrollment period has been opened up from Friday, March 20 thru Friday, April 3, 2020 to help as many people as possible protect their health and safety during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Coloradans are currently able to get health insurance that starts April 1, 2020
You qualify if you:
- Currently don’t have health insurance
- Have recently lost your health insurance
- Will lose your health insurance soon
Shop by April 3, 2020 and make these selections
- Select the enrollment reason “Will lose or lost health insurance and/or have no other health coverage during the COVID-19 outbreak”
- Enter the date you are applying as the qualifying life change event date
By taking these steps, you will not be asked by the health insurance company to provide documentation to verify your eligibility for the new Special Enrollment period.
Three easy ways to shop
Apply and select a health insurance plan online
Call our Customer Service Center at 855-752-6749
Get help enrolling from a certified expert
Questions about health plan coverage?
Please contact your insurance company directly for questions about plan benefits and how best to access care.
You have 60 days to get health insurance anytime you lose job-based health coverage
We’ve got you covered outside of this COVID-19-related Special Enrollment period too.
Losing job-based health coverage is one example of a life change event that qualifies you for a Special Enrollment Period throughout the year. This means you have a 60-day window to buy or change health plans.