How can I submit a complaint?

Think we messed up? Please tell us about it. Learn more about how and when to submit a complaint. It may be appropriate that you submit a formal appeal. If you have a complaint about your health plan, please contact your health insurance company directly to attempt to resolve the issue.

You can also contact the Department of Insurance by filing an online request. To speak with a Consumer Affairs representative, call: (303) 894-7490 or (800) 930-3745 if calling from outside of the Denver metro area. With general questions or other inquiries, please call (303) 894-7499.