We currently have the following positions open at Connect for Health Colorado:
For the below open positions, please email your resume, cover letter, salary history, and three references to [email protected].
- Appeals Analyst – Denver
- Business Intelligence Data Warehouse Director – Denver
- Business Intelligence Data Analyst/Business Analyst – Denver
- Health Plan IT Operations Support – Denver
- Project Manager Lead – Denver
For the positions below, please use the “apply now” link next to the corresponding link.
- Assistance Network Manager – Denver | Apply now
- Broker Representative – Western Slope | Apply now
- Business Acceptance Tester/Analyst – Denver | Apply now
- Business Intelligence Data Analyst – Denver | Apply now
- Project Manager/Business Readiness Lead – Denver | Apply now
- Release Manager – Denver | Apply now
- Outreach Manager – Denver | Apply now
Connect for Health Colorado is in the process to identify and hire a permanent CEO.
Chief Executive Officer position specifications and description
Request for Information for Executive Search
FAQs for firms responding to RFI
Connect for Health Colorado periodically issues Requests for Information and Requests for Proposals for select services. Based on the competitive process, Connect for Health Colorado awards contracts for services. A list of contracting announcements for 2013 can be found below.
- November 5, 2014, General Maintenance for Customer Service Center RFP
- August 18, 2014, RFI Business Intelligence Assessment Services
- August 21, 2014 – Business Intelligence amendment
- February 27, 2014, Managed Services RFP
- January 2014, Stakeholder Engagement and Training
- February 3, 2014 – Vendor Q&A
- June 25, 2013, Security Assessment RFP Q&A
- March 28, 2013, Request for Proposal for Spanish translation and quality assurance
- Connect for Health Colorado awarded a contract for provider directory services to Treo in March 2013.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader