We currently have the following positions open at Connect for Health Colorado:
- Business Intelligence Data Analyst/Business Analyst – Denver
- Business Intelligence Developer – Denver
- Chief Financial Officer – Denver
- Data Quality and Governance Manager – Denver
- Director of Community Based Assistance Programs – Denver
- Health Plan IT Operations Coordinator – Denver
- Human Resources Recruiting Specialist – Denver
- Internal Audit & Compliance Manager – Denver
- Manager of Health Plan IT Operations – Denver
Connect for Health Colorado is in the process to identify and hire a permanent CEO.
Chief Executive Officer position specifications and description
Request for Information for Executive Search
FAQs for firms responding to RFI
If you are interested in joining our team but don’t see any positions open that fit your skill set, you are welcome to submit your resume to [email protected].
Connect for Health Colorado periodically issues Requests for Information and Requests for Proposals for select services. Based on the competitive process, Connect for Health Colorado awards contracts for services. A list of contracting announcements for 2013 can be found below.
- November 5, 2014, General Maintenance for Customer Service Center RFP
- August 18, 2014, RFI Business Intelligence Assessment Services
- August 21, 2014 – Business Intelligence amendment
- February 27, 2014, Managed Services RFP
- January 2014, Stakeholder Engagement and Training
- February 3, 2014 – Vendor Q&A
- June 25, 2013, Security Assessment RFP Q&A
- March 28, 2013, Request for Proposal for Spanish translation and quality assurance
- Connect for Health Colorado awarded a contract for provider directory services to Treo in March 2013.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader