We currently have the following positions open at Connect for Health Colorado:
For the positions below, please use the “apply now” link next to the corresponding link. If you have any issues with the application process, please email [email protected]
Jobs with our partners
In support of our partners, we’re happy to post open positions. Please follow the instructions included for each posting and contact information provided in the descriptions.
- There are no positions at this time.
Connect for Health Colorado periodically issues Requests for Information and Requests for Proposals for select services. Based on the competitive process, Connect for Health Colorado awards contracts for services. A list of contracting announcements for 2013 can be found below.
- November 5, 2014, General Maintenance for Customer Service Center RFP
- August 18, 2014, RFI Business Intelligence Assessment Services
- August 21, 2014 – Business Intelligence amendment
- February 27, 2014, Managed Services RFP
- January 2014, Stakeholder Engagement and Training
- February 3, 2014 – Vendor Q&A
- June 25, 2013, Security Assessment RFP Q&A
- March 28, 2013, Request for Proposal for Spanish translation and quality assurance
- Connect for Health Colorado awarded a contract for provider directory services to Treo in March 2013.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader