We currently have the following positions open at Connect for Health Colorado:
- Chief Financial Officer – Denver
- Administrative Assistant - Denver
- Business Analyst – Denver
- Project Manager – Denver
Connect for Health Colorado is seeking to engage an executive search firm to lead the process to identify and hire a permanent CEO.
Chief Executive Officer position specifications and description
Request for Information for Executive Search
FAQs for firms responding to RFI
Interested in becoming a Health Coverage Guide?
Please see the Connect for Health Colorado Assistance Network sites below that are currently hiring.
- Bilingual Health Coverage Guide – Aurora Community Connect Family Resource Center
- Part-time Health Coverage Guide – Boomers Leading Change in Health
- Health Coverage Guide Manager – Boulder County Department of Housing and Human Services
- Two Bilingual Health Coverage Guides – North Colorado Health Alliance
If you are interested in joining our team but don’t see any positions open that fit your skill set, you are welcome to submit your resume to hiring@ConnectforHealthCO.com.
Connect for Health Colorado periodically issues Requests for Information and Requests for Proposals for select services. Based on the competitive process, Connect for Health Colorado awards contracts for services. A list of contracting announcements for 2013 can be found below.
- November 5, 2014, General Maintenance for Customer Service Center RFP
- August 18, 2014, RFI Business Intelligence Assessment Services
- August 21, 2014 – Business Intelligence amendment
- February 27, 2014, Managed Services RFP
- January 2014, Stakeholder Engagement and Training
- February 3, 2014 – Vendor Q&A
- June 25, 2013, Security Assessment RFP Q&A
- March 28, 2013, Request for Proposal for Spanish translation and quality assurance
- Connect for Health Colorado awarded a contract for provider directory services to Treo in March 2013.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader