Let’s face it, life is unpredictable. Having insurance helps us plan for the unknown and stay healthy. But we understand that shopping for health insurance can be confusing. We’re here to help.
We want to make it easier for you to protect the health and financial future of you and your family by offering a smarter way to purchase health insurance. With Connect for Health Colorado, you can search for and compare health plans from the major insurance carriers as well as new carriers to find the one that is right for you.
If you have had difficulty purchasing health insurance in the past or are looking for more choices, we can help. You can purchase our quality health plans regardless of your health history. Connect for Health Colorado will be the only place where you can access new federal financial assistance, based on income, to reduce the cost of health insurance in the private market.
Connect for Health Colorado will:
- Simplify Choices. Compare health plans, their benefits, premiums and quality, side-by-side.
- Give You Options. Choose from a variety of plans, including our Colorado Young Adult plans, or CYA plans, for Coloradans under the age of 30. You can choose medical plans with dental benefits, or buy a dental plan separately.
- Put You in Control. Sort and filter health plans based on your preferred doctor, insurance carrier, out-of-pocket expenses and premium.
- Allow You to Browse Before You Buy. Compare health plan prices and benefits side-by-side and get an estimate of your savings before filling out an application for coverage and financial assistance.
- Reduce Your Costs. You may qualify for new federal financial assistance that you can use right away to reduce the cost of monthly payments and out-of-pocket expenses, only available through Connect for Health Colorado. Use our calculator to find out if you qualify.
- Connect You with Public Resources. Determine if you or your family members are eligible for Medicaid or Child Health Plan Plus.