How can I submit a complaint?

If you have a complaint about Connect for Health Colorado, please visit to determine the best course of action. It may be appropriate that you submit a formal appeal. If you have a complaint about your health plan, please contact your health insurance carrier directly to attempt to resolve the issue. You can also contact the Department of Insurance by filing an online request at To speak with a consumer affairs representative, call: (303) 894-7490 or (800) 930-3745 if calling from outside of the Denver metro area. With general questions or other inquiries, please call (303) 894-7499.

Related FAQs:
How do I appeal my eligibility results?