You can apply for coverage and financial help through the Marketplace in any of the following ways:
1) Online – Complete your application online at ConnectForHealthCo.com.
2) In Person – Complete your application in person with a certified agent/broker or at a local Assistance Site with a Health Coverage Guide or Certified Application Counselor. Please visit In-Person Help for how to locate one of these assistors nearest you.
3) Fax – Fax your paper application to 1-855-346-5175.
4) Telephone – Call 1-855-PLANS-4-YOU (1-855-752-6749), TTY at 1-855-346-3432, Monday-Saturday, 7 am to 8 pm.
5) Post mail – Mail a paper application to: Connect for Health Colorado Individual Applications P.O. Box 35033 Colorado Springs, CO 80935.
Completing an application will let you know what financial help programs you and your family are eligible for. To receive the financial help, you must continue in the process to shop for and enroll in coverage for a private health insurance plan through the Marketplace.