You can apply for coverage through Connect for Health Colorado’s Marketplace and for financial assistance in any of the following ways:
1) Online – Complete your application online at ConnectForHealthCo.com.
2) In Person – Complete your application in person with a Certified Broker, Health Coverage Guide or Certified Application Counselor. Please visit In-Person Help on our website to locate an assistor near you.
3) Fax – Fax your paper application to 1-855-346-5175.
4) Telephone – Call 1-855-PLANS-4-YOU (1-855-752-6749), TTY at 1-855-346-3432, Monday-Saturday, 7 am to 8 pm.
5) Post mail – Mail a paper application to: Connect for Health Colorado Individual Applications P.O. Box 35033 Colorado Springs, CO 80935.
Completing an application will let you know what financial assistance programs you and your family are eligible for. To receive the financial assistance, you must continue in the process to shop for and enroll in coverage for a private health insurance plan through the Marketplace.
Am I eligible for subsidies (financial assistance) to help pay for health insurance?
What is an Open Enrollment Period?
What is a Life Change Event?
How do individuals receive Advance Premium Tax Credits?