You can apply for coverage and financial help through Connect for Health Colorado in any of the following ways:
1) Online – Complete your application online at ConnectforHealthCO.com.
2) In Person – Complete your application in-person with a certified Broker or at a local Assistance Site with a Health Coverage Guide or Certified Application Counselor. Please visit the In-Person Help page to search for one of these assisters nearest you.
3) Fax – Fax your paper application to 1-855-346-5175.
4) Telephone – Call 1-855-PLANS-4-YOU (1-855-752-6749), TTY at 1-855-346-3432, Monday- Friday, 8 am to 6 pm.
5) Post mail – Mail a paper application to: Connect for Health Colorado Individual Applications P.O. Box 35033 Colorado Springs, CO 80935.
Completing an application will let you know what financial help programs you and your family are eligible for. To receive the financial help, you must buy a health insurance plan through Connect for Health Colorado. You will not be able to receive financial help if you buy the health insurance plan directly from the health insurance company.