- This event has passed.
Walk in and enroll in Silverthorne
April 25 @ 7:30 am - 5:30 pm
Do you need health insurance coverage? Our certified health coverage guides at the Family & Intercultural Resource Center can help you apply for financial help and sign up for a health insurance plan through Connect for Health Colorado. They can also help with:
- Enrollment help for Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid program) and Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+);
- Connection to mental health resources;
- Education on how to use your health insurance coverage;
- Medical bill assistance; and
- Assistance with health insurance issues.
Walk in to the office and talk with a health coverage guide today- no appointment necessary. We are #HeretoHelp!