Health plans offered through Connect for Health Colorado provide comprehensive coverage in compliance with new requirements. The minimum set of benefits and services that are included in all health plans are:
- Ambulatory patient services
- Emergency services
- Maternity and newborn care
- Mental health and substance use disorder services, including behavioral health treatment
- Prescription drugs
- Rehabilitative and habilitative services and devices
- Laboratory services
- Preventive and wellness services and chronic disease management
- Pediatric services, including oral and vision care
All health plans provide coverage for Essential Health Benefits. Any provider, including (but not limited to) Doctors of Chiropractic, can provide care for those Essential Health Benefits that are within his/her scope of practice under Colorado law. For those individuals interested in obtaining Essential Health Benefits, as well as other services, from a Doctor of Chiropractic, check to see what providers are in the carrier’s network of providers.
More information about provider non-discrimination and chiropractic services is available in the bulletin below issued by the Division of Insurance.