3 recommendations for a smoother enrollment
- Use a Recommended Browser
- Google Chrome v. 52, 53, 54
- Mozilla Firefox v. 48, 49
- MS Internet Explorer 9, 10, 11
- Apple Safari 9, 10
- Use a Desktop or Laptop Computer
Tablets and mobile devices are not compatible with the Marketplace. You may browse the informational portion of the website on your tablet or mobile prior to signing in and shopping. Once you sign in and begin shopping you will experience technical issues and will have to start over using a desktop or laptop.
- Clear Your Browser Cache & Cookies
Before you get started, we recommend you clear your browser cache and cookies. Press the CTRL, Shift and Delete keys at the same time. Select “clear browsing data,” and close ALL your browser windows. Open a new browsing window to get started. Please know this will remove any saved sites or passwords you have enabled sites to store.
Other issues to troubleshoot
If you are experiencing issues while trying to enroll, please read through the following to troubleshoot the issue prior to notifying Connect for Health Colorado. If none of the following resolves or pertains to the issue, please give us a call and provide us with as much detail as possible.
- Reboot. Try rebooting before reporting any IT related incident or problem.
- If using Internet Explorer, make sure the compatibility mode is checked off.
- If you are noticing an issue that you think is part of a bigger problem or outage, please check with coworkers nearby to confirm the impact before contacting support. This helps us understand the scope of the problem.
- Try to reboot your system at least once every 3 days. Only locking your system when you leave each evening can cause performance problems.