The Outreach and Communications Advisory Group will help define the approaches and initiatives that will be used to educate consumers about the value of having insurance; educate customers about the services provided by Connect for Health Colorado; and help determine the most effective tools needed to assist Connect for Health Colorado customers in the choice of a health plan that best meets their needs.
June 15, 2017
3 pm-4:30 pm
You may join our meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States (Toll Free): 1 866 899 4679
United States: +1 (312) 757-3117
Access Code: 858-087-133
- Mirna Castro, Servicios de la Raza
- Adam Fox, Colorado Consumer Health Initiative
- Sarah Brantley, Salud Family Health Centers
- Colleen Daywalt, Colorado Department of Healthcare Policy and Financing
- Diane DiGiacomo, Piton Foundation
- Laurie Goss, Denver Health (DHHA)
- Alicia Haywood, Colorado Rural Health Center
- Ryann Nickerson, Co. Organization for Latina Opportunity & Reproductive Rights
- Carol Pace, League of Women Voters
- Michelle Patrino, Colorado Division of Insurance
- Ballard Prichett, MarketLeadership
- Rachel Reiter, Colorado Department of Healthcare Policy and Financing
- Jeremy Schupbach, Alliance Colorado
- Liz Tansey, Covering Kids and Families
- Ashley Wheeland, Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains
- Maya Wheeler, Denver African American Commission, Colorado Latino Forum